Saturday, March 14, 2009

Well, hello there......anyone still out there? What a pathetic blogger I have become! Somehow, since our computer crashed and burned (literally) in mid-January, and I have really no pictures to speak of (I have not learned the new tricks necessary to use our new computer), blogging just seems so sad without the visuals to accompany the words.

But, there is hope!! I am making it priority in this coming week to get some stuff up somehow! Though we have basically been ill since the beginning of the New Year with GI illness, Influenza, and countless bad colds, there HAVE been some fun things going on as well. So stay tuned for entries including Miracle Girl's 5th Birthday, Purple Butterflies, One of the Boys, Baa Baa Little Lambs, and Pretty in Pink for starters!

2 comments:

Grandma Q said...

I've missed your posts - I can hardly wait to see more!

Alison said...

I check every day. I am your faithful reader.