Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photography Homework

At the end of our photo shoot on Sunday, Alison gave me a little bit of homework for portrait taking to work on. Last night was another gorgeous evening, so I recruited a few willing volunteers for a very quick session. The pictures turned out a bit dark and most of the ones I took of Tubby were way out of focus. Man, it was tons easier the other night when Ali walked me through it step by step. Tonight, the new lens my husband bought for me arrived. Doesn't it make a beautiful difference?
(for the life of me I can't remember what red stuff she had on her face...we had chicken and rice for dinner, nothing requiring ketchup....hmmmmm...)

I am excited for more lessons soon!

1 comment:

Alison said...

AHHHH! Gorgeous! Nice work! I'll post you a new little lesson on the photography blog today - and then I'll send you a link so you know it's there. Very nice work!