Thursday, September 24, 2009

30 Days!

Hi everyone! Jonny here. Today I'm writing the blog, which means it's thirty days until my birthday! Well I'm here to give you the monthly status report of me and the animals I take care of.

Marcus- My little gray hamster. He's doing fine, but living in his own personal bathroom. He also seems to enjoy the company of me and my siblings, (especially Thomas.) Marcus doesn't bite too much anymore, and likes when people pet him on the back. (Not his head! Trust me.) But Marcus is healthy and is nine months old today (sharing the same birthday number as me).



OrangeFishMale- He's doing fine. Seems to bother all the other fish, as he's the only boy.



OrangeFishFemale- She's just your average everyday fish, as she just swims around, and gets fed every twenty-four hours.



SilverFish- She seems to be very sick, as her entire face has turned purple.

Orange&BlackFish- Maximillion is doing just great too. She seems to take care for the four baby fish, keeping them safe and swimming with them.

TwinFish- The twin fish is doing all right too and healthy.

BabyFish- The baby fish are all doing fine. Mom says they're girls, but we don't know. But the four of them stick together, along with Maximillion.

Brietta- Brietta is being just a great dog. Healthy, plays with us, and doesn't go crazy as much anymore. But the Bernese Mountain Dog sure does like this 30mph wind.

Me- I feel better now. After going through a possible flu, along with my family, I seem to be fine. At school however, somebody got expelled after threatening a sixth grade girl with a knife to the neck. So now I'm really considering homeschool, however now Mom won't let me... but I'm in band and choir, and it's going fine there.


That's all for now... see you all in 30 days!

No comments: