Thursday, March 25, 2010

That's a Wrap!

As exciting as it is to us, I will spare you the same hockey drivel I continue to speak of over and over again(how much more redundant can I get in one sentence??). Instead, I will simply leave a smattering of pictures from Michael's final hockey banquet. This year's event was held at Dahlgren's Golf Course in Chaska. We had the best tomato bisque ever with a fancy candied pecan salad, followed by some marvelous Italian pasta dishes. The hockey boys had plenty of laughs and good natured humor at directed at themselves and the coaches throughout the evening. It was a really, really, nice time.

Cute kids:
Cute husband:

Good-looking bunch of hockey dudes, too cool to smile:

A group of best friends and their favorite coach:
Awesome trophies:
But, it wasn't all fun and games.....
....somebody cute was working hard at practicing her crawling!

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

I love her little legging things!