Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's All About the Cars


Cars, cars, everywhere.
Cars on feet,
Cars on chairs.


Cars on the floor,
Cars in my room,
Every car goes, "VROOM! VROOM!"


Cars in the box,
Cars in his pack,
Cars come with us to the MAC.*


Every where I look
I see,
Yet another car that be.....


On my counter,
In my coat,
In the sink,
This is no joke!
In Michael's shoe,
Up on the ledge,
In the backyard,
Stuck in the hedge.
On my lap,
Behind my back,
Under my feet,
In with the snacks.



Cars are crawling here and there,

Cars are coming from EVERYWHERE!




(*MAC-Maternal Assessment Center @ ANW)

2 comments:

grandma c. said...

Good morning DR.Seuss-oh you had me going there-quick copywright it.
This was a great boost to an already sunshiney day! Mom, Grandma c.

Blessed By 8 said...

Hee, hee....in very rare moments, some long lost creativity peaks through! :)