Thursday, August 7, 2008

Meet Swimmy


Jonny spent the day at the Carver County fair.
I spent the day in Maple Grove with the girls.



Jonny went on unlimited rides.
I drove around for what seemed on limited access roads, searching my way to the clinic from the opposite direction than is usual.(15 minutes late again)



Jonny ate good food.
We had Taco Bell.



Jonny ran around without constraints.
I had to rearrange all the furniture in the waiting room to trap my baby from constantly running away down the halls searching for Laura.



Jonny won a free goldfish.
I spent $39 on a new home and food for the free goldfish.



I later learned that Jonny spent $10 trying to win the free goldfish.
Meet Swimmy....the $50 "free" goldfish:


1 comment:

Alison said...

I think I see and new Zajac family project. I can see it now: a whole room devoted to the 30ftx30ft aquarium, complete with live dolphins. Doesn't that have the ring of BFZ to it? (That was meant in a very kind way - "if you're going to go, go all out" - not making fun of anyone.)