Monday, November 5, 2007

The First Blog

Wow....so this is what it is like to live in the modern age....when I woke up this morning, I certainly never expected to be setting up my very own blog page. Who wants to hear what I have to say anyway? But I was so inspired by my friend...what a nice way to send updates to friends and family!

Fall is in full swing today as the wind is whipping around our home at 30 miles per hour. B has already gotten 2 of his 8 bushes strung with new Christmas lights...they are LED this year, and the color is beautiful! This year's show promises to be much more impressive than anything we could ever imagine!

After a hectic/whiney day with 2 sick kiddos (the youngest 2), I am enjoying the respite of a calm afternoon before this evenings activities....2 are napping, 2 are working quietly on a project together, 2 are playing their new video games, and the eldest is at his first high school Math Meet. Dinner has actually been started even!

1 comment:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.