Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crunching Numbers

$91.06~ This is how much I spent for gas this morning to fill up my tank. At best, this will last one week

4~how many hours of interrupted sleep I got last night...I think my baby is getting sick again

$2898~This is how much money I have currently sitting in my kitchen to deposit for the girl scout cookies that our entire troop sold

5~how many minutes we were late to Crispy's classroom to visit him as Kid of the Week/"Marvelous Me"

10~how many minutes earlier we were than our usual lateness of 15 minutes

1570~how many calories Michael consumed in one McDonald's lunch

97~how many Kinzcash I earned in one game of Cash Cow this morning (in case you are wondering, that is A LOT for a game)

7~how many computers we have in our home

$65~how much money I found sitting on my piano

1357~how many times I worried about Michael playing hockey tonight on a Minneapolis based, Minnesota State Champion team of high schoolers, and coming home alive

1~the number of crosses lost from a beloved set of earrings, prompting a teary phone call from my daughter at school

19~the number of lines Jonny has to have memorized for his play at church

17(and counting)~the number of headaches I have had so far this Spring, including today

Too many~the number of Webkinz we have in our house, lying on the floor

Priceless~Thomas' proud smiles and laughter as he spent over an hour practicing standing and playing peek-a-boo at his ball pit.......the laughter of babies just has such a blessed, beautiful quality...like a glimpse into Heaven. Is there anything better?

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'm impressed Michael - 1500+ calories in one meal? How am I going to keep enough food in the house when my boys start to do that?