Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh, Nothing

Whoa....I've got nothing. Nothing to say. Nothing going on. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

How exciting is that?

I tried to replace our broken doorbell this afternoon. I got to use a drill to make a 5/8inch hole in our outside wall....fun stuff. After attaching all the wires, the button lights up, but there is still no sound. I have run out of ideas on how to fix this. Maybe tomorrow I will have to disassemble the whole thing and try again. Whee.

Michael had a band concert this evening that was very good. I am glad he is sticking with it....I think he will have a lot of fun when he makes it to marching band in high school. Marching band music always show off the brass sections!

I feel very tired....maybe getting yet another illness. I am so ready for this sick season to be over. Laura has just gotten off of her steroids and is back to normal again(the steroids turn her into something like a very petite version of the Incredible Hulk). It would be nice for her to get through the rest of the winter without incident.

Funny tidbit...Jonny wore a collection of Sanjaya(one of last season's American Idol finalists) buttons to school today. I asked him if everyone said "Ooooo!" and "Ahhhhh!". He replied with quick wit, "No, but they said, 'Boooo!" and sighed 'Uhgh'." It made me laugh. Sometimes he is so very funny.

No comments: