Friday, April 11, 2008

Sprinter

Stupid Sprinter.....there is nothing to do but sit inside and play Webkinz all day today....and I am pretty sure that is all that we did. I can't believe we were just down at the park the other day in Springtime bliss, and now we are stuck in the house because the world is covered again in snow.
To brighten our spirits, I took all of the kids (besides the Bookends) to open skate tonight in Chaska. We had a great time, and the girls are starting to get more comfortable standing on those slippery blades. I did not get any practice in tonight because I was holding up the girls. I need to get them some skating aids cuz my back is not going to be able to take this. Melissa amazes me with how well she can stand while holding the wall. Way to go, girlie!

No comments: