Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things I Do Not Want to Live Without

Kind of a humdrum day, just sitting around eating cookies while waiting for everyone else to come by and pick up cookies. So here are just some random musings.....

Things I Do Not Want to Live Without:
*God
*Husband
*Kids
*Moms & Dads
*Family/Relatives
*Good Friends
*Our Church
*My House
*My Grand Piano
*My Bible (ESV)
*My Camera!
*Waconia
*Music
*The ability to cook well
*Babies in the house(I am going to have to get creative about this one)
*My kids laughing/giggling
*Hugs and little "I love you"'s
*Plasma cars(have I mentioned yet how much we LOVE them??)
*My new biodegradable cleaners....all of them!
*"My Pillow"...the absolute BEST pillows on earth(made in MN)
*My Tempurpedic bed (Ahhhhhh....)
*My Truck!!!
*KTIS 98.5FM
*Ju Ju Be Diaper bags
*Seventh Generation Diapers(they beat ALL regular brands hands down)
*Backrubs
*Purple
*Butternut Squash Ravioli
*Fresh Lemonade
*The ability to ice skate(I am joining a Womens Hockey League soon)
*Seeing my kids truly happy
*Walks
*Autumn
*Mountains
*Sunsets
*Sense of Humor
*Cherry Coke and Cappuccinos
*My GPS...now I can go, go, go!
*Flowers/Lilacs
*Prayer

This is certainly not a comprehensive list...only the first things that come to mind.
Have a lovely day!

No comments: